The WatchGuard AP320 is End-of-Sale on 1st October 2018 and has been replaced by the AP325.
The WatchGuard AP320 wireless access point with Secure Wi-Fi enables you to protect your airspace from unauthorised devices, rogue access points, man-in-the-middle and denial-of-service attacks. It can monitor your WLAN 24/7 with the built-in Wireless Intrusion Prevention Service (WIPS) and automatically take down any intruders. You can deploy the AP320 with or without a Firebox.
The AP320 with Secure Wi-Fi Cloud includes:
- Full-Featured Wi-Fi Cloud: deploy the AP320 as a standalone access point or combine it with your WatchGuard Firebox
- Patented Wireless Security and Threat Prevention (WIPS): shut down intruders to your Wi-Fi network
- Management scalability: manage one or 100 APs on with the same interface, no extra hardware needed, no limit on APs
- Standard Support: get access to unlimited technical support, the online security knowledge base and software updates
- Hardware warranty: advance hardware replacement
- Ceiling (T-bar) mount
- Wall mount
AC Power adapters, PoE Injectors and ceiling mount kits for flat, non T-bar installation are available as optional extras.