Fireware XTM 11.9.3 and WSM 11.9.3
Fireware OS 11.9.3 and WSM 11.9.3 is now available to download. This maintenance release includes several enhancements and many bug fixes. Release Notes list all resolved issues and new enhancements in the software.
- General purpose capability to add any DHCP option (vendor extensions). These configuration parameters are typically required in the setup of VoIP phone systems and increase interoperability with systems from Avaya, Mitel, Shoretel, and NEC, among others.
- Updated default proxy actions to better reflect the needs of modern internet traffic. The updated actions will be applied as the default in any new policies created for HTTP, SMTP, POP3, and FTP proxies. Logging is enabled by default for the new proxy actions to simplify setup for WatchGuard Dimension.
- Logon Banner and Disclaimer for administrative access to your Firebox or XTM device. This is required for companies that comply with ISO27001 or other similar Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
- Option to send fault reports to WatchGuard, enabling WatchGuard to better understand device performance in the field and debug product issues.
- Access Point Name (APN) in modem configurations to provide more carrier options for modem failover support.
Does This Release Pertain to Me?
This release applies to all Firebox and XTM appliances, except XTM 21/21-W, 22/22-W, or 23/23-W appliances.
How Do I Get the Release?
Firebox and XTM appliance owners who have a current LiveSecurity Service subscription can obtain this update without additional charge by downloading the applicable packages from the Articles & Software section of WatchGuard’s Support Center. To make it easier to find the relevant software, be sure to uncheck the “Article”, "Support Alerts", and “Known Issue” search options, and press the Go button. Please read the Release Notes before you upgrade, to understand what’s involved.