Take secure Wi-Fi outdoors with the WatchGuard AP322 outdoor wireless access point. The AP322 is a ruggedised 3x3 MIMO 802.11ac outdoor access point. Combined with the Secure Wi-Fi subscription it enables you to protect your airspace from unauthorised devices, rogue access points, man-in-the-middle and denial-of-service attacks. It can monitor your WLAN 24/7 with the built-in Wireless Intrusion Prevention Service (WIPS) and automatically take down any intruders. You can deploy the AP322 with or without a Firebox.
Trade In any manufacturer's wireless access point or device for this great deal.
The AP322 with Secure Wi-Fi includes:
- Full-Featured Wi-Fi Cloud: deploy the AP322 as a standalone access point or combine it with your WatchGuard Firebox
- Patented Wireless Security and Threat Prevention (WIPS): shut down intruders to your Wi-Fi network
- Management scalability: manage one or 100 APs on with the same interface, no extra hardware needed, no limit on APs
- Standard Support: get access to unlimited technical support, the online security knowledge base and software updates
- Hardware warranty: advance hardware replacement
- Mounting Kit for wall or pole
The AP322 is an outdoor access point and must be powered by a PoE or PoE+ switch or by utilizing an external PoE or PoE+ adapter. The WatchGuard Ethernet Power Injector is available as an optional extra.