Trade up your existing WatchGuard Firewall for a brand new Firebox M5600 with 1-yr Total Security Suite including WebBlocker, Application Control, spamBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, IPS, Reputation Enabled Defence, Network Discovery, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Dimension Command, APT Blocker, DNSWatch, Threat Detection and Response, and Gold Support.
Also includes free onsite setup and configuration with one of our in-house engineers.
The WatchGuard Firebox M5600 is the latest addition to the Firebox family. It comes with 8 x 1Gb copper and 4 x 10 Gb fibre ports as standard and has two network port extension bays, allowing expantion of the port density to suit individual network requirements. This flexibilty as well as up to 60Gbps firewall throughput makes the M5600 ideal for datacentres or head offices with multilple remote locations to protect.
The Firebox M5600 in short:
- 8 1Gb copper ports
- 4 10Gb fibre ports
- 2 network port expansion bays
- Manage and monitor your device with WatchGuard System Manager, the WatchGuard management servers, and WatchGuard Dimension
- Available with Standard Support, as a NGFW, or with the full UTM Suite
The Total Security Suite includes:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Data Loss Prevention: protect against data breaches by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data
- APT Blocker: cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation identifies and blocks zero-day threats and advanced malware
- Threat Detection and Response: detect, prioritize and enable immediate action against threats on both the network and endpoints
- DNSWatch: reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests
- Dimension Command: add appliance management functionality to Dimension
- Gold Support: unlimited 24x7 technical support, software updates, hardware warranty, threat alerts and access to security education resources
Trade up your old WatchGuard Appliance for this great deal.