Trade Up your old WatchGuard to the Firebox T70 with 3-yr Basic Security Suite including WebBlocker, Application Control, spamBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, Network Discovery, IPS and Reputation Enabled Defence.
Also includes free remote setup and configuration with one of our in-house engineers.
The WatchGuard Firebox T70 combined with the Basic Security Suite is the fastest of the Firebox T range. With up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput and over 1 Gbps UTM throughput the Firebox T70 boasts the highest performance levels for tabletop appliances on the market.
Trade up your old WatchGuard for a Firebox T70 with 3-yr Basic Security Suite.
The Basic Security Suite includes:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Network Discovery: Generate a visual map of every device connected to your network
- 24*7 Support: hardware warranty, technical support, software updates, threat alerts and access to security education resources
Protect yourself from costly data breaches with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data.
Enhance your Gateway Antivirus protection with APT Blocker; using a cloud-based sandbox to run Windows executable files, Microsoft Office, PDF files and Android APK it looks for malware characteristics, including multiple types of evasive behaviour. APT Blocker integrates with WatchGuard Dimension providing logs, proactive alerts and full visibilty into any files detected as malware.