WatchGuard Firebox M370 with 1-yr Basic Security Suite
WatchGuard Firebox M370 with 1-yr Basic Security Suite including WebBlocker, Application Control, spamBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, IPS, Reputation Enabled Defence, Network Discovery and Standard Support.
Also includes free remote setup and configuration with one of our in-house engineers.
The WatchGuard Firebox M370 combines strong security, high performance, and flexible management tools in one affordable solution for small and midsize businesses. Its firewall throughput of 8 Gbps keeps traffic moving and with a UTM throughput of up to 2.6 Gbps, even with strong security enabled, it is the best in its class.
The Firebox M370 boasts 8 1Gb-Ethernet ports and comes with flexible management tools to give administrators access through an inituitive console, scriptable CLI or the Web UI.
The Firebox M370 in short:
- 8 1 Gb ports
- Manage and monitor your device with WatchGuard System Manager, the WatchGuard management servers, and WatchGuard Dimension
- Available with Standard Support, the Basic Security Suite or Total Security
The Basic Security Suite includes:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Network Discovery: Generate a visual map of every device connected to your network
- Standard Support: hardware warranty, unlimited 24x7 technical support, software updates, threat alerts and access to security education resources