WatchGuard Firebox M670 with 1-yr Total Security Suite including WebBlocker, Application Control, spamBlocker, Gateway AntiVirus, IPS, Reputation Enabled Defence, Network Discovery, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Dimension Command, APT Blocker, DNSWatch, Threat Detection and Response, and Gold Support.
Also includes free remote setup and configuration with one of our in-house engineers.
The WatchGuard Firebox M670 combines strong security, high performance, and flexible management tools in one affordable solution for medium size businesses and distributed enterprises. Its firewall throughput of 34 Gbps keeps traffic moving and with a UTM throughput of up to 4.2 Gbps, even with strong security enabled, it is the best in its class.
The Firebox M670 boasts 8 1Gb-Ethernet ports and comes with flexible management tools to give administrators access through an inituitive console, scriptable CLI or the Web UI.
The Firebox M670 in short:
- 8 1 Gb ports
- Expansion Module for 8 x 1 Gb fibre, 4 x 10 Gb fibre or 8 x 1 Gb copper
- Manage and monitor your device with WatchGuard System Manager, the WatchGuard management servers, and WatchGuard Dimension
- Available with Standard Support, the Basic Security Suite or Total Security
The Total Security Suite includes:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
- Network Discovery: Generate a visual map of every device connected to your network
- Data Loss Prevention: protect against data breaches by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data
- APT Blocker: cloud-based sandbox with full system emulation identifies and blocks zero-day threats and advanced malware
- Threat Detection and Response: detect, prioritize and enable immediate action against threats on both the network and endpoints
- DNSWatch: reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests
- Dimension Command: add appliance management functionality to Dimension
- Gold Support: unlimited 24x7 technical support, software updates, hardware warranty, threat alerts and access to security education resources