WatchGuard Firebox T50-W 1-yr Standard Support Renewal, providing hardware warranty, software updates and technical support.
Standard Support gives you peace of mind knowing your Firebox T50-W is covered for hardware warranty and provides you with access to rapid-response technical support, software updates, concise threat alerts, and security education resources.
Renew your Standard Support for your Firebox T50-W for one year.
Looking for more protection? Additional Security Subscriptions can be added on a one-by-one basis to tailor your Firebox T50 to your exact needs*:
- WebBlocker: filter URL and web content by blocking HTTP and HTTPS access to inappropriate or malicious web content
- Application Control: monitor, track and block over 1,800 web and business applications
- spamBlocker: block unwanted emails and the viruses they may carry
- Gateway AntiVirus: detect and prevent known spyware, viruses, worms, trojans and blended threats from reaching your network
- Intrusion Prevention Service: protect your network against a broad range of threats including SQL injections, DoS, cross-site scripting and buffer overflows
- Reputation Enabled Defence: ensure fast and secure web browsing using cloud-based URL reputation lookups
*WatchGuard Security Suites include all of the above at a great price. See related products below
Protect yourself from costly data breaches with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) by scanning email, web and FTP traffic for sensitive data.
Enhance your Gateway Antivirus protection with APT Blocker; using a cloud-based sandbox to run Windows executable files, Microsoft Office, PDF files and Android APK it looks for malware characteristics, including multiple types of evasive behaviour. APT Blocker integrates with WatchGuard Dimension providing logs, proactive alerts and full visibilty into any files detected as malware.